- June 4, 2013
- By Chris
- In Blog
Did you buy your vehicle pre-owned? Buying a used car can be both an exciting and frustrating experience at the same time!
If you’ve bought your car through a reputable dealer, they may have offered you an aftermarket warranty for repairs that arise after the sale. These warranties can cost anywhere from $150 to $1800, and range in mileage and coverage options.
But IF the worst happens, and you find yourself broken down, who honors these warranties? Where can you take your car for repair?
Heads Up Automotive honors MOST aftermarket warranties. Bring your car, along with a copy of all your paperwork, and we’ll take it from there.
- We’ll start the claim with your warranty company
- We make all phone calls to your warranty company
- We’ll supply all the needed information
- We’ll complete the repairs
- We’ll invoice the warranty company and accept payment
- You’ll drive away in a repaired auto!
Our service team will handle your claim from start to finish and have you back on the road in no time!